The Suzuki Program Registration Process
Thank you for choosing Pakachoag Music School. Our Suzuki Program families are an important part of our diverse and energetic music community and we welcome you to be part of that community.
On this page, you can find Sample Payment Plans, a web based registration form, and an outline of the steps to take if wishing to register.
If you are new to the suzuki program….
Step 1 for Registering
Please familiarize yourself with the Suzuki Program page. This page provides important information for understanding how the program works. This includes scheduling information, parent education class information, guidelines for siblings, and information on how payment works.
Step 2 - Contact Office
If you are completely new to the program (have not participated in our Summer First Steps program), please contact our Program Director, Kristjon Imperio, to review your goals and to discuss private lesson schedule options before submitting a registration form.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 508-791-8159 (main office) or 508-556-0447 (text/voicemail)
Depending on your background and the time of year of your inquiry, we may also connect you with the Suzuki Program Coordinator Amy Matherly to review group class option.
If you are enrolled in or have completed the Summer First Steps program, you can proceed to step three.
Step 3 Submit Form & Deposit
Once scheduling is confirmed with the office (for students new to Pakachoag) or, for First Step Summer families, prior to our proceeding with scheduling discussions,
- please complete the online private lesson registration form available at the bottom of this page.
- be sure to check off the box that ask if you are also requesting enrollment in the Suzuki Program.
Deposit amounts are auto calculated within the form. You can also find information in the tuition and fees area.
Choose payment by…..
- Credit Card: Make CC payment (with PayPal – no account required) as part of the online registration form.
- Cash or Check
- Cash Deposit – Note on form you will pay by check or cash. All cash deposits must be made in-person at our 10 Irving Street office. Please call in advance to confirm that someone will be available at the time of your visit.
- Mail the appropriate deposit amount, by check, within two days of submitting the Web Reg Form below.
For First Step summer families, once registration form and deposit are received, we will coordinate with Amy Matherly who will be working to determine a day and time for your group class. At the same time, Kristjon Imperio will work to identify a private lesson time with a suzuki lesson teacher. This process can sometimes take a few weeks.
We will consult with you if we have questions around scheduling. If we cannot find placement with a private lesson teacher that fits your schedule needs, you will receive a full refund minus $40 registration fee. If we cannot find placement for a group class that fits your schedule needs, Amy Matherly or Kristjon Imperio will contact you to review possible alternate options or to arrange for a full refund minus the registration fee.
Watch for confirmation from Amy Matherly regarding group class placement and associated information; and from Kristjon Imperio regarding Private Lesson placement and start date.