Tuition & Fees
Private Lesson Tuition Overview
- Lesson tuition is determined based on a per lesson fee multiplied by the number of weeks in the school-year. Summer lessons are scheduled and paid separate of school-year.
- We offer two choices for payment plans.
- We offer several discount options, including
- Sibling discount
- Active military discount
- Full payment discount
- Monday students are billed based on a 32 week annual schedule to allow for Labor Day and Memorial Day holidays.
- Tuition includes a weekly private lesson and the opportunity to participate in additional performance/enrichment activities.
- Registering after September, mid-year? Not a problem. We will pro-rate according to the number of weeks remaining in the School-year.
Private Lesson Tuition Details
Per Lesson Tuition Rates – 2021-2022
- 30 minute lessons – $42/lesson
- 45 minute lessons – $59/lesson
- 60 minute lessons – $79/lesson
For full details on what your tuition includes, payment plans and schedules, discounts and policies, please visit the Private Lesson Tuition page found in the ‘Register’ section.
Scheduling and Registration
For more information on scheduling and how to register, visit the Private Lesson Scheduling & Registration page.