Office, Staff, Board
School Year Office Hours
We are in office on a daily basis (Monday to Friday), with varying hours in the summer. We encourage you to call or email before visiting to check that someone is available at the time of your visit. We require masks in public areas.
We are usually open on Saturday mornings during the school year.
Reach us quickly by email at Info@pakmusic.org
Office Hours (by phone and e-mail):
- Usually: 8:30 to 6:30 pm, Monday through Friday (School-Year). We are sometimes available earlier and later.
- Thuy Tran, registrar, is usually available Monday to Friday between 1:00 and 6:00 pm in office.
If calling to cancel a lesson or report an absence:
- For any of our locations, please call 508-791-8159. Please leave a message including your name and your teacher’s name; or class name.
Finding Your Way:
If visiting the office at 10 Irving Street:
- Entry into the parking lot is via Pleasant Street. Set your GPS to 140 Pleasant Street.
- Entry into the School / Church is at the rear, to the right of the parking lot when facing building.
- If no one is at the door to grant entry, please call the office at 508-791-8159. (Please allow a minute or two for us to come down or buzz you in).
- Look for signs inside the building to find your way to our 2nd floor office.
- If visiting: Please call ahead to check on staff availability.
- Additional parking is available on-street with meter on Irving (front of building) and Oxford Street (back of building) with meter. Also the Pleasant Street parking garage, two blocks east toward Main Street.
Summer Office Hours
Please call ahead before visiting.
Please note that our summer office hours may be irregular due to vacation time.
Sarah Smongeski Executive Director 508-791-8159 x103 Sarah@pakmusic.org
Kristjon Imperio Program Director
Thuy Tran, Registrar/Office Manager
Suzuki Program Coordinator
Board of Directors
Kallin Johnson, President
Darryl Caffee, Esq.
Tom Porter, CPA
Catherine Z. Collins