School Year Office Hours
We are in office on a daily basis (Monday to Friday), with varying hours in the summer. We encourage you to call or email before visiting to check that someone is available at the time of your visit.
We are usually open on Saturday mornings during the school year.
Reach us quickly by email at Info@pakmusic.org
Office Hours (by phone and e-mail):
- Usually: 8:30 to 6:30 pm, Monday through Friday (School-Year). We are sometimes available earlier and later.
Finding Your Way:
If visiting the office at 10 Irving Street:
- Entry into the parking lot is via Pleasant Street. Set your GPS to 140 Pleasant Street.
- Please do not park in spaces marked “All Saints Church Staff Only”. Other spaces (with towing sign are ok).
- Entry into the School / Church is at the rear, to the right of the parking lot when facing building.
- If no one is at the door to grant entry, please call the office at 508-791-8159. (Please allow a minute or two for us to come down or buzz you in).
- Look for signs inside the building to find your way to our 2nd floor office.
- If visiting: Please call ahead to check on staff availability.
- Additional parking is available on-street with meter on Irving (front of building) and Oxford Street (back of building) with meter. Also the Pleasant Street parking garage, two blocks east toward Main Street.
Summer Office Hours
We have irregular summer hours but are often in the office.
Please call ahead if you wish to visit to check someone is available. 508-791-8159
Cancelling a lesson or class?
For any of our locations, please call 508-791-8159. Please leave a message including your name and your teacher’s name; or class name.
Board of Directors
Kallin Johnson, President
Darryl Caffee, Esq.
Tom Porter, CPA
Catherine Z. Collins
Executive Director: Position currently open.
Director of Programs & Community Engagement: Kristjon Imperio
Suzuki Program Coordinator: Amy Matherly