Pakachoag is pleased to be able to make our private lesson program, suzuki violin program, and Music Together classes more easily accessible to families living in the Holden, Boylston, Princeton, Clinton, Shrewsbury, Northboro, Westboro, and Southboro communities.
Worcester families also find our W. Boylston satellite easily accessible.
The West Boylston satellite location is centrally located, at the corner of Rts. 12 and 140; in close proximity of Rt. 190; and just 12 minutes from Shrewsbury Center at:
First Congregational Church of W. Boylston
26 Central Street
W. Boylston, MA 01583
Programs Offered at this Location
- Private Lessons: Piano, Suzuki Violin & Cello, Violin/Viola, Cello.
- Music Together Classes: Tuesday mornings. And Rhythm Kids MT on Friday afternoons.
In the Building
No Peanuts Please!
The First Congregational Church is a peanut-free building. Due to allergies- please do not bring any peanut products into the building.
Parents Should Remain On Hand:
Private Lesson Students Enrolled at W. Boylston:
Please note, for students under the age of 18, that parents are asked to remain on hand during lesson time. This means, if you do not usually attend your child’s music lesson as a matter of habit, we ask that you take a seat outside the lesson room for the duration of your child’s lesson.
Siblings are welcome to join you – we just ask that you respect the space and check that the space is in the same condition/order when you leave as when you arrived.
If this policy presents a hardship, please contact the School Director, Sarah Smongeski, at Sarah@pakmusic.org so that we may review whether an alternative option can be made available.
Finding Your Way:
The parking lot can be accessed via both Central Street or Rt. 140.
Private Lessons: Please use the ramp entrance (side of building, off the side parking lot) and take the stairs to the second floor. Proceed through the fire door.
If you are scheduled for piano lessons, turn right. The studio with piano is at end of hall.
Or, pass through the fire door and our other assigned studio will be straight ahead. [Listening for familiar instrument sounds may also help you find your way 🙂 ]
For Music Together:
Enter the building through either:
- The side door off of side parking area (facing Rt. 140). Go down a few steps into Fellowship Hall where we hold class.
- Enter via the door with ramp (off back parking lot) and either take the elevator down to Floor 1R or turn to your left and use the stairs (just a few) to go down into Fellowship Hall.
The following faculty are currently available for lessons in W. Boylston:
- Marilyn Butler, Violin
- Madalyne Cross, Violin / Viola; Suzuki Violin
- Laurie Knorr, Violin / Suzuki Violin
- Amy Matherly; Suzuki Violin/Viola; Fiddle
- Debby Sedgwick; Piano
- Julie Holston; Music Together.