Sign-Up is now closed, as of Tuesday, January 5th, 2:30 pm.
Thank you to all who signed up! We’re excited to see you tomorrow. Watch for follow up email coming from the office.
If you are interested in signing up for a future demo, please email email@example.com. Thank you!
- Wednesday, January 6, 2021 at 10:00 am with Linnea Lyerly
- For children birth through age 4. Siblings welcome.
- Submit the Drop-In form below to hold your space. Space limited. First come/first served.
Did you know that all children are musical?
Have you ever wondered what you can do to nurture the musical growth of your child, regardless of your own musical ability?
Experience Music Together® and find out how important–and how much fun–your role can be!
- You’re the role model! That means screen time is for parent/caregiver.
You follow the teacher; your child or baby follows you!
- For parents of babies:
Learn how to nurture and grow your babies inner musician.
- Toddlers and pre-schoolers with caregiver learn through play.
- Pre-K and K children are honing skills for music success.
- Our classes are active and interactive
Come ready to bounce, jump, dance and sing. No special skills required – just your enthusiasm.
You’ll be amazed at the response of even the youngest children to this informal, developmentally appropriate and thoroughly researched approach to music.
Our Music Together classes build on your child’s natural enthusiasm for music and movement.
This free drop in class (like our Winter Session classes) is offered via Zoom. Please complete and submit the form below at least 24 hours in advance so we can send you a zoom link for your. We’ll admit you via the remote waiting room which helps us ensure we’re safe for those participating.